Lucas’ practices focuses mainly on Labor & Employment and Startup Hub law, focusing on business and its possibilities. His practice also involves litigation and legal consultancy, acting in favor of local and foreign companies before the Labor judicial and administrative courts. In addition, analyzes clients’ business model, considering possible risks, suggesting efficient and safe ways to contract employees and service providers. Also, provides consultancy about remuneration policies, bonuses, telework, occupational health and safety. He participated in M&A operations, including due diligence for analyzing labor liabilities and compliance investigations, as well in company restructurings. He is an associate of the Instituto de Formação de Líderes (IFL) and a member of Insper Angels.
• Expert in Business Law in Insper (2021).
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (2018).
• 1st place as a team at the Brazilian Arbitration Moot Competition – Petrônio Muniz, 2015.
• Award of the best Claimant’s memorandum in the 6th edition of the Brazilian Arbitration Moot Competition – Petrônio Muniz, 2016.
• Member of the Souto, Correa, Cesa, Lummertz & Amaral’s team in the 5th and 6th editions of the Brazilian Arbitration Moot Competition – Petrônio Muniz, 2015 and 2016.
• Member of the academic board of the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul’s team in the 23rd edition of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, 2016.
- Mudanças na NR 31 criam mais obrigações para empregadores e trabalhadores rurais
- Recontratação de trabalhadores durante a pandemia – impactos sociais e econômicos
- TST mostra reconhecimento das transformações do mundo do trabalho