Angela holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law by the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), for which she earned the Academic Laurel. Her practice is focused on tax consultancy and on administrative and judicial tax litigation.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, 2018).
• Academic Laurel (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, 2018).
• Speaker on the conference Jurisperita – The Feminine in Law: Challenges and Opportunities (2019).
• President of the UFRGS Law School Student Council (2017/2018).
- Commercial Real Estate in Brazil – Published by Thomson Reuters