Clarissa is an experienced lawyer in corporate law, M&A, energy projects, competition issues, and estate planning. She has worked in full service law firms in Brazil, advising Brazilian and foreign clients. She has also broad international experience, having worked in cross-border matters in a law firm in France, and in a multinational company in Japan.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, 2006).
• Master in International Private Law and International Commerce (Université Panthéon Assas – Paris 2 – Paris, France, 2009).
• Graduate Certificate in Environmental Law (Universitat Pompeu Fabra – Barcelona, Spain, 2010).
• Master of Science in Management (Banking and Finance) (University of South Wales – Singapore, 2013).
• Legal 500 – Next Generation Partners – Corporate and M&A (2017 – 2022).
• Legal 500 – Rising Star – Corporate/M&A (2019).
• “The relationship between the antitrust law and the bankruptcy law” (Alguns aspectos da relação entre lei de defesa da concorrência e a lei de recuperação de empresas), in the book under the coordination of Eduardo Gaban and Juliana Domingues.
• “Aspects regarding the conviction by Insider Trading” (Considerações sobre Condenação pela Prática de Insider Trading)”, in the book under the coordination of Felipe Hanszmann.
- SPACs miram o Brasil e podem trazer oportunidades para investidores e empresas em busca de capital
- Agency Q&A – Thomson Reuters – Practical law
- Memorandum of understanding (commercial) Q&A: Brazil – Thomson Reuters