Clarissa is an experienced lawyer in M&A, corporate law, contractual matters and intellectual property. She has worked in top law firms in Brazil, advising Brazilian and foreign clients in financing and M&A transactions, joint ventures and corporate restructuring. She has also worked in a law firm in France, advising French and foreign clients in franchising agreements and intellectual property and in an international company in Japan, managing the intellectual property issues and advising in M&A transactions.
• Considerações sobre Condenação pela Prática de Insider Trading – in Atualidades em Direito Societário e Mercado de Capitais – vol. II (coauthor).
• Alguns aspectos da relação entre lei de defesa da concorrência e a lei de recuperação de empresas – in Estudos de direito econômico e economia da concorrência : em homenagem ao Prof. Dr. Fábio Nusdeo (coauthor).
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, 2006)
• Master in International Private Law and International Commerce (Université Panthéon Assas – Paris 2 – Paris, France, 2009)
• Graduate Certificate in Environmental Law (Universitat Pompeu Fabra – Barcelona, Spain, 2010)
• Master of Science in Management (Banking and Finance) (University of South Wales – Singapore, 2013)
• Legal 500 – Next Generation Lawyer – Corporate/M&A (2017 and 2018)