Denise Fincato is an experienced lawyer in labor and social security law, working as a consultant in labor issues, especially on the implementation of teleworking systems, the follow-up of labor relations in the educational area and the development of corporate policies, such as communication technology information and guidance and management of various forms of compensation. She also has a solid academic background: she holds a PhD and a Master’s in law and is an expert in management and strategic planning for educational staff, distance learning and art and communication. In addition, Denise is a researcher and a professor in the post-graduation program of PUCRS, and has authored and co-authored dozens of books and legal publications. Her expertise and vast experience leads her to an outstanding performance in front of courts and labor institutions. She is also a member of the court of the ethics and discipline of the Brazilian bar association and counselor in the same (OAB/RS).
• LL.B. Bachelor of laws (UNISINOS, 1994)
• Master’s in law (UNISINOS, 1999)
• PhD in law (Universidad de Burgos, 2001)
• Researcher Professor of the Program of Post-Graduation Studies in Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul
• Coordinator of Research Group of New Technologies : Process and Labor Relations – PUCRS / CNPq
• Evaluating projects in CNPq and CAPES . Evaluating publications in CONPEDI and in several scientific journals.
• Fiscal counselor at Children’s Cancer Institute of Rio Grande do Sul
• Former Director of Cultural and currently Advisor AGETRA – Association of Labor Lawyers of Rio Grande do Sul