Eden José has extensive experience in the water and sewage area, working in the structuring and management of concessions and public-private partnerships. He was a corporate lawyer, with activities aimed at improving the results of the business society, coordinating multidisciplinary teams with a view to strategic planning, implementation of technologies for managing provisions, managing the portfolio of lawsuits and organizing an internal advisory.
• Master’s degree student in business law at Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos – UNISINOS.
• LL.M. in business law at Universidade do Vale do Rio do Sinos – UNISINOS (2021).
• Graduate degree in Tax Law at UCS/ESMAFE (2018).
• Legal Departament and Business Management – INSPER (2018).
• Bachelor in law at Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa – UEPG (2009).
• Member of the Special Committee on Infrastructure, Public-Private Partnerships, Concessions, Bidding and Privatization of OAB/RS.