Fernanda Girardi Tavares is a corporate lawyer whose practice focuses on commercial, infrastructure and real estate contracts. Fernanda provides counseling to domestic and foreign companies mainly in the contractual structuring of supply, distribution and logistics operations, as well as in the implementation of information technology, energy and real estate projects. She also takes part in arbitrations involving contractual issues. Fernanda was a Professor of Contracts and Intellectual Property at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul between 2009 and 2011 and is a Guest Lecturer for the graduate program lato sensu in contracts of the Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos.
• “A Nova Crise do Contrato: estudos sobre a nova teoria contratual” (Revista dos Tribunais, 2007), no qual publicou artigo sobre cláusula penal e cláusula de limitação de responsabilidade civil. (coauthor – book)
- • LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, 2000)
- • Expert in Contracts and Civil Liability (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, 2002).
- • Master’s in Private Law (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, 2008)
- • Expert in Corporate Law (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, 2014)