Fernanda focuses her practice on contractual consulting, with an emphasis on real estate projects. She took part in the structuring of many types of real estate projects, such as multipurpose complexes, multi-property condominiums, condominium-hotels, hospitals and shopping malls. Fernanda was a Professor of Civil Liability at Uniritter in 2014. In 2013 she finished her PhD in Comparative and Historical Law at University of Ferrara (Italy), in which he deepened his studies in Italian and European law of obligations and contracts.
• PhD in Comparative and Historical Law from University of Ferrara (2013).
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws from Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (2008).
• Academic Laurel (UFRGS 2007).
• The quantification of indemnification for non-patrimonial damages: analysis of jurisprudential criteria in determining the quantum debeatur (Direito & Justiça Journal, July-December 2011, vol 37, issue nº 2).
• Council Regulation (EU) n.1259/2010: applicable law to divorce and legal separation and party choice of law. (Revista Eléctrônica de Direito (Faculdade de Direito da Universidade do Porto), October 2013, issue nº 2).
• The utilization of joint ventures for shopping malls revenue (chapter of book: Shopping Center. From practice to theory, São Paulo, 2021).
• Viability of joint ventures for real estate development (Opinião Jurídica 9: Real Estate Journal, São Paulo, Secovi, 2021).