Fernando Ayres concentrates his practice on judicial and administrative tax litigation. Fernando’s vast experience includes tax consultancy, tax and infrastructure incentives considering new investments, negotiation of contracts (Memorandum of Understanding) with federal, state and municipal governments, customs and foreign trade matters (consultancy and litigation) and legal support to issues regarding third-sector entities.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Universidade Presbiterana Mackenzie, 1997).
• Executive MBA (Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa, 2003).
• Postgraduate in Third Sector Companies Management (Fundação Getúlio Vargas, 2004).
• Postgraduate in Third Sector Law (Fundação Getúlio Vargas, 2005).
• Leaders League Latin America – Tax: Advisory (2020/21).
• Leaders League Latin America – Tax: litigation (2020).
• Leagl 500 Latin America – Tax (2018/21).
- Sao Paulo Cuts VAT for Carmakers Investing at Least $259 Million