Giedre has worked extensively on corporate operations, contract negotiations, merger and acquisition transactions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, estate planning, corporate governance issues and assistance in concession contracts in water and sewage sector.
• LL.M in Corporate Law in Insper (2006).
• LL.B Bachelor of Laws from Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo (1999).
• “Lack of legal regulation for option plans”, August 2, 2019, Revista Capital Aberto.
• “Freedom of initiative in the face of non-compete clauses”, September 4, 2020, Revista Capital Aberto.
• The challenges of the perpetuity of family companies”, Augusto 6, 2021, Revista Capital Aberto.