Guilherme Proto has considerable experience in Real Estate Law, working for more than 16 years in the Real Estate Market of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasília. Mr. Proto worked for renowned law firms as Intern and Real Estate lawyer, advising domestic and foreign clients in several issues connected with urban and rural properties. He also worked for a large Brazilian Real Estate Developer as Legal Coordinator, before joining the office. Guilherme is expert in Real Estate Law, has a L.L.M. in Business Law and is currently attending a MBA in Finance.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, 2006).
• Expert in Real Estate Law (FADISP, 2010).
• L.L.M. in Corporate Law (FGV, 2014).
• MBA in Finance (IBMEC, expected for 2020).
• Associate of the Brazilian Real Estate Law Institute – IBRADIM