Julia Klarmann has experience in the litigation field in high complexity legal actions and in domestic and international arbitration proceedings. Her expertise is to conduct disputes involving issues of consumer law, contractual law, administrative law, product and civil liability. Julia conducts individual claims, as well as nationwide class actions. She also conducts administrative proceedings, including Public Civil Investigations, before Brazilian consumer defense bodies. Julia also advises its clients in several matters related to consumer law, such as customer care policies, post sales duties, data protection, among others.
She obtained her Law Degree from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul (PUC/RS), is specialized in Mediation at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP) and obtained her Post Degree from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV Law) in São Paulo.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul, 2012).
• Specialized in Mediation at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP, 2013).
• Post-graduate degree in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-Law, ongoing).
• The Legal Latin America – Brazil: Dispute Resolution: Litigation (2022).
• The Legal 500 – City – Brazil: Dispute Resolution: Porto Alegre (2022)