Letícia graduated from the law school of Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ). She works with advisory demands and administrative litigation, mainly drafting legal opinions. Letícia is currently a researcher on natural gas transportation.
• Bachelor of Law from Rio de Janeiro State University (2019).
• Postgraduate degree in Public and Private Law from ADC Studio (2021).
• Tutor in Administrative Law, on the school year 2018.2/2019.2, under the coordination of Prof. Patrícia Baptista.
• Member of the winning team at I National Administrative Law Olympic.
• Undergraduate research project “Elimination of Violence Against Women: possible solutions” from December 2016 to February 2018.
• Junior research project “Philosophic underpinnings of literary aesthetic” from 2012 to 2014.