Leticia Provedel is a team leader with almost 20 years of experience in business transactions, commercial law and intellectual property rights, with deep expertise in technology-related issues. Leticia is highly skilled in deals involving large national and multinational corporations, cross-country operations, protection and enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights, including highly regulated environments, such as pharmacy, cosmetics, mining, food & beverages, agriculture and biotech.
Frequent speaker in national and international events worldwide, Leticia Provedel’s international experience includes an Attorney Training Program at Squire, Sanders & Dempsey LLP, California, and lecturing in several graduation courses, including the California School of Cinema, Los Angeles (UCLA). Leticia is also co-author of books and frequent author of articles worldwide published.
Leticia Provedel is currently co-chair of the AIPPI Standing Committee on Development and IP, co-chair of the Marques Association Education Committee, member of the European Owners Association (Marques) Education Team, active member of the International Trademark Association (INTA), member of IBA’s Law Firm Management Committee and former chair of the Brazilian Intellectual Property Association (ABPI) trademark commission.
• HLS Executive Education, Harvard Business School, Boston
• Master of Laws, UCAM, Rio de Janeiro.
• LLM in Technology Law, Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Rio de Janeiro.
• LLM in Environmental and Biotechnology Law, FMU, São Paulo.
• Graduate in Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC), Rio de Janeiro.
• Chambers & Partners, Latin America – 2018 to 2021.
• Chambers & Partners, Global – 2015-2017-2019-2020.
• Who’s Who Legal, Brazil – Trademarks – 2009 to 2019.
• World IP Leaders – 2015-2017.
• Legal500 – 2016-2017-2021.
• Análise Advocacia 500 – Propriedade Intelectual (2017 to 2019).
• Board of Directors of the São Paulo IP Association, 2010-2015.
• Vice-Chair of Education Committee, 2015-2016 (European Brand Owners Association, Marques).
• Member of Law Firm Committee, International Bar Association (IBA).
• Leadership Committee Member and former chair of Adjunct Professors Committee (INTA).
• Co-Chair of Development and IP Standing Committee (AIPPI).
- Leaders League – Innovation, Technology and Intellectual Property – 2020
- Best Lawyers 2020 – Brazil
- The Legal 500 Latin America 2019