Marcelo Gandelman is a recommended lawyer in publications such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Best Lawyers. He has recognized experience in highly complex litigations and arbitration, supporting national and foreign companies in various business sectors, as petrochemical, energy, telecommunications, metallurgy, real estate and construction.
• Post-graduation in Intellectual Property Law (FGV, 2000).
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (UERJ, 1995).
• Recognized as recommended lawyer in arbitration in international legal publications such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Best Lawyers.
• Ex- Coordinator and Professor of Intellectual Property Law in the Post-graduation in Intellectual Property Law Course offered by the Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
- Souto Correa obtains victory against censorship and discrimination in the Brazilian book fair “Bienal do Livro”
- Beijo gay não é pornografia, diz Marcelo Gandelman, sócio que defendeu Bienal no STF
- Best Lawyers 2020 – Brazil