Martha Giugno Termignoni’s practice focuses mainly on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganization and commercial agreements.
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), 2010.
• Expert in Business Law, Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), 2013.
• Master’s degree in Law, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), 2015.
• Master of Laws (LL.M.), University College London (UCL), 2016.
• Academic distinction (UFRGS), 2011.
• UCL Santander master’s merit-based scholarship (UCL/Santander Universities), 2015.