Otávio Domit has extensive experience in conflict resolution within the judicial and extrajudicial scope in various areas of the law, with operations focused on civil and tax litigation. He has authored numerous legal articles and a book on procedural law. Otávio holds a Master’s degree in Law, for which he earned the maximum grade with honors and graduated with the award of academic accolade (University exchange at the University of Firenze, Italy). He is also a visiting professor of Civil Procedural Law in graduation and post-graduation courses.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, 2010).
• Master’s degree in Law (Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, 2013).
• PhD in Procedural Law (Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, ongoing).
• Latin Lawyer 250 – Litigation (2021).
• Academic accolade (UFRGS, 2010).
• Summa Cum Laude (UFRGS, 2013).
• Iura Novit Curia e Causa de Pedir. São Paulo: Revista dos Tribunais, 2016.
• Brazilian Institute of Procedural Law (IBDP).