Patrícia Alves is an experience lawyer in labor and employment law. She has successfully represented companies before the Labor Courts, especially in high complexity labor claims, administrative civil actions filed by the Labor Public Prosecutor’s Office and investigations of the Ministry of Labor. Patrícia also has experience in collective bargaining with Unions to implement profit sharing, fix work shifts and other aspects of the employment relationship, drafting codes of conduct and human resource policies, as well as reviewing labor practices in order to identify liabilities and ensure that companies comply with Brazilian labor laws. She is acknowledged by her clients as having the ability to understand client needs, a skill gained by her experience focusing on labor issues in the legal department of international companies.
• A study on the flexibilization of labor standards through collective bargaining. Justiça do Trabalho, Porto Alegre, v. 29, n. 339, p. 75-91, mar. 2012.
• The impact of eSocial on labor inspection (Valor Econômico, March 4th, 2016).
- • LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, 2009).
- • Expert in Labor Law (Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, 2011).
- • Associação dos Advogados Trabalhistas de Empresas no Rio Grande do Sul (SATERGS)