Rafaela Kern’s practice is focused on contractual and corporate law, encompassing foreign investment, timberland investments and real estate transactions. She also has considerable experience working with Japanese and American engineering and construction multinationals, assisting in the management of EPC contracts. Rafaela lived in China, including Beijing, Macau and Hong Kong, for approximately 3 years, where she studied Mandarin and Government Studies. Her dynamic profile and exposure to different cultures allows her to rapidly perceive clients’ needs and concerns, especially when dealing with international clients.
- • LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, 2009)
- • Master’s in Government Studies (University of Saint Joseph – Macau – China, 2011)
- • LL.M. in Business Law (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, ongoing)
- • American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- • Special Commission on International Relations and Mercosul Integration (CERIIM – OAB-RS)
- • Fellow of the Center of American and International Law (Dallas, Texas, USA)