Rafaela has wide experience in contract and corporate law, including foreign investment in general, forestry investments, basic sanitation, and real estate transactions. Worked with Japanese and American multinationals in the infrastructure and construction sector, assisting in EPC contract management. Rafaela lived in China, including Beijing, Macau and Hong Kong, for approximately 3 years, where studied Mandarin and government studies. Her dynamic profile and exposure to different cultures and market segments, allows her to work closely with both national and international clients.
– Master’s in Government Studies (University of Saint Joseph – Macau – China, 2011).
– LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (University of Vale do Rio dos Sinos, 2009).
– Chambers Latin America – Timberland Investment (2016 – 2020).
– Chambers Brazil – Industries & Sectors – Timberland Investment (2021).
– Who’s Who Legal (Brazil) Forestry Investment (2016 -2020).
– Associate to watch in Timberland Investment – Chambers & Partners 2015.
– Member of the Public Policy and Economic Instruments Forum of the Brazil Climate, Forests and Agriculture Coalition.
– Representative of Souto Correa Advogados in the Brazil-China Business Council (CEBC).
– Rural Real State and Rural Contracts Commission of Brazilian Real State Institute.
- Chambers & Partners Latin America 2020