Raphael Jadão is a partner of the firm with background in Disputes Resolution practices, including International and National Commercial Arbitration, Mediation and Civil Litigation.
With a master’s degree in International Disputes Resolution and PHD Candidate at University of Birmingham, pursue a strong academic background and also has a sound practice in arbitration proceedings representing leading companies across an array of industries.
His expertise in Mediation is certified by University of London also being an accredited mediator to manage a broad and complex negotiation matters. His extensive experience encompasses a wide variety of judicial proceedings and commercial arbitrations brought before The National Courts and Courts of Arbitration faced by companies in the Sectors of Construction, Technology, Medicine, Intellectual Property, Shopping Centers and Textile.
• PHD Candidate in International Commercial Arbitration University of Birmingham, England
• Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Commercial Law University of London, Queen Mary, England
• Postgraduate Studies in Corporate Law FGV/SP-SP, Brazil
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) FMU/ SP-SP, Brazil
- VII Souto Correa Pre-Moot
- Souto Correa secures injunction against Brazilian lorry strike