Renata Vilarinho has worked in the legal department of worldwide mining company, where she participated on the implementation of internal sustainability policies and where she was responsible for the strategy and defense of judicial and administrative lawsuits in several regions of Brazil. Her work involved contaminated areas, solid waste, water resources, traditional communities, among others. Renata has also worked in technical environmental consultancy and great size law firm, with experience in the chemical, fertilizer, mining, energy and infrastructure industries and as representative of companies in councils and working groups involving socio-environmental themes. She stands out by her performance in environmental licensing processes, involving the preparation and review of diverse studies, obtaining licenses and solving controversial problems, as well as by the negotiation of environmental compensations and terms of engagement with Public Authorities.
• Rural Environmental Registry brings the long-awaited simplification. – May, 2014. Published on Conjur, IGDT and Brasil Econômico websites.
• Expert in Environmental Law – PUC/RJ – Aug/2010.
• LLB Bachelor of Laws – IBMEC/RJ – Dec/2007.
• Board member of Parque do Povo, Itaim Bibi, São Paulo/SP.
• Former companies representative in the State Council of Water Resources in the State of Rio de Janeiro (CERH-RJ) and in Hidrografic Basin Committees.
• Former member of Legal Technical Comission of Industrial Center of São Paulo State in Cubatão City (COMTAJUR-CIESP).