The real estate team has expertise in complex real estate transactions. The firm provides services to domestic and foreign clients with a focus on corporate real property issues. Our professionals are capable of advising across a variety of contentious and non-contentious real estate matters, with experience in due diligence; acquisitions and sale of urban and rural properties; commercial and industrial leases; real estate developments and land parcelling projects; regularisation of real properties and register of buildings; and with the conduction of administrative and judicial proceedings related to real estate.
“Areas of expertise at Souto Correa Cesa Lummertz & Amaral Advogados include commercial, industrial and rural leases, large construction projects and property litigation. Gilberto Deon Corrêa Júnior and Fábio Machado Baldissera are key contacts in the team, which has a diverse client base” (The Legal 500).
• Legal assistance to the largest Brazilian real estate developer in the registration of several residential developments before the land registry office.
• Assistance to the biggest Brazilian energy distribution company in the sale of certain urban areas located in the city of São Paulo.
• Legal assistance in the acquisition of a building located in the city of São Paulo, including the coordination of the technical due diligence.
• Advice to a client on the legal steps regarding the analysis of the real property where the client intends to install its industry plant.
• Assistance to a client in all necessary steps of the acquisition of rural areas located in the State of Rio Grande do Sul.
• Legal services to the global leader in their business of Safety in Motion Control in drafting a long-term industrial lease contract involving two properties located in the State of Santa Catarina.
• Assistance to a client in real estate issues related to the lease of two urban real properties located in the industrial district of Niterói, State of Rio de Janeiro.
• Advice to a client in all necessary steps related to the sale of an industrial plant located in the State of Rio Grande do Sul.