Sinara is senior patent attorney who coordinates our patent prosecution practice. Sinara is highly skilled in the field of intellectual property, with past experience as Patent Examiner at the Brazilian PTO, and in private practice at law firms since 2007, serving leading companies in a broad array of industrial sectors (pharmaceutical, cosmetics, biotechnology, mining, fine chemicals, oil and gas, agrochemicals).
Her work includes the rendering of technical opinions, patentability analysis, freedom to operate reports, drafting patent applications, drafting replies to office actions, legal opinions, oppositions, appeal proceedings, regulatory matters involving pharmaceutical and FTO related issues, as well as coordinating of our firm’s patent prosecution work in Brazil and abroad.
• Master of Intellectual Property and Innovation – Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office Academy.
• Graduated in Industrial Pharmacy – Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF).
• University extension course – Innovative Project Management Executive Program – University of Akron.
• TRAVISANI CARDOZO, Sinara. Pharmaceutical patents and the technical application of the doctrine of equivalents. Dissertação (Mestrado Profissional em Propriedade Intelectual e Inovação) – Academia de Propriedade Intelectual, Inovação e Desenvolvimento, Coordenação de Programas de Pós-graduação e Pesquisa, Instituto Nacional da Propriedade Industrial – INPI, Rio de Janeiro, 2015.
• Teacher of the Intellectual Property as an Innovation Strategy in the MBA of Innovation Strategic Management / FGV.
• Member of Brazilian Pharmacy Council (Rio de Janeiro).