– Legal and commercial challenges when investing in Brazil and China.
– China-driven investments in developing economies.
– Opportunities and Challenges for Chinese Investors in Brazil.
– Structuring of investment contracts.
– China-driven investment structures from the project finance perspective.
– Implications of the New Chinese Civil Code, approved in May 2020, and its changes on Contract Law.
– Main guidelines of the Brazilian Economic Freedom Act and its impacts on Contracts.
– Preventing and managing investment risks arising from investments or trade between China and Brazil.
– Investment protection mechanisms.
– Commercial disputes arising from Chinese and Brazilian investments.
– Hong Kong as a seat: a neutral and effective commercial dispute resolution option for disputes involving China.