Denise Naimara is a consultant in the area of technology transfer and technical issues related to Intellectual Property (IP).
She worked as Intellectual Property Manager at a large and important national company for 29 years. Because of such a long managerial experience, she acquired extensive practical knowledge in implementing policies, standards, and procedures that encourage innovation and create value for the issues related to intellectual property in order to create an intellectual property culture within the company.
With this in mind, she developed tailor-made plans for training specific employees, focusing on technology protection strategies, minimizing patent infringement risks, the search for technological information and, consequently, freedom to operate in the markets of interest.
A skilled IP contract negotiator (both with regard to international and national partners), she always looks for alternative benefits, both for the joint development and the acquisition of know-how and/or technology transfer and joint venture creation. She has extensive experience in conducting due diligence on intangible intellectual property asset portfolios in order to assess their value when it comes to helping negotiations.
- Graduate studies in Intellectual Property FUNCEFET/INPI – Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil;
- Copyright Specialization ASPI – São Paulo, SP, Brazil;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Universidade FUMEC – Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil;
- Technology in Interior Design and Graphic Design Faculdade INAP – Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Education Universidade FUMEC – Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil.