Fábio Baldissera practices real estate law, counseling corporate clients and national and international investors on a broad range of real estate matters.
He has extensive knowledge and experience in real estate transactions and matters connected to M&A transactions, infrastructure projects, estate and succession planning, and strategic real estate litigation.
- PhD in Public Law from the University of Burgos (Spain);
- Specialist in Real Estate Law from the Faculdade Autônoma de Direito (FADISP);
- Post-graduate diploma in Conflict Management and Alternative Resolution from the University of Burgos (Spain);
- Bachelor of Laws from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUC-RS).
- Director of the Brazilian Institute of Real Estate Law (IBRADIM);
- Member of the Council Board of the Associação Gaúcha dos Advogados do Direito Imobiliário (Rio Grande do Sul Association of Real Estate and Business Lawyers) (AGADIE) – chaired from 2016 to 2018;
- Guest Lecturer of post-graduate and extension courses in Real Estate Law at institutions such as PUC-RS and Unisinos.
Souto Correa appoints four new partners
Souto Correa Advogados advised Aegea to make the winning bid to take control of Corsan
Latin Lawyer highlighted Souto Correa and Tauil & Chequer’s advising Aegea in the Companhia Riograndense de Saneamento (Corsan) privatization. Aegea is the leader of the private sector sanitation in the country, which headed the consortium that took control of Corsan.
Souto Correa advised Aegea in the privatization auction of Corsan
Souto Correa assessorou a Aegea no leilão de desestatização da Corsan, concessionária responsável pelos serviços de abastecimento de água e esgotamento sanitário em 317 Municípios do Rio Grande do Sul e atendimento de mais de 6 milhões de habitantes.