Gabriela is a member of the Life Sciences & Healthcare team. She has experience with Supplementary Health (National Agency for Supplementary Health – ANS), working in Civil, Administrative and Regulatory litigations. Also has experience with claims involving Civil and Procedural Law, Consumer, Criminal Law, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution. She takes constant courses to expand and improve her knowledge and legal practice.
- Update course in Health Law (University of São Paulo – USP in partnership with FADEP, 2022);
- Supplementary Health course (Business and Insurance School – ENS, 2021);
- International Negotiation Strategies course (SENAC, 2020);
- Courses on Privacy and Data Protection (LGPD) – SENAI and General Law of Data Protection – SENAC (2020);
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Centro Universitário de Bauru – Instituição Toledo de Ensino, 2019).
- Volunteering (TETO Brazil, 2018-2019);
- Research Approval and Online Presentation at the 4th Bilateral Meeting between Brazil and Mexico on Human Rights (University of Guadalajara and Centro Universitário de Bauru – Instituição Toledo de Ensino, 2019).
National strategy for the development of the health economic-industrial complex (CEIS) published by the Federal Government
We have advised the first M&A of Pipo Saúde, a digital health and corporate benefits brokerage
We have advised the first M&A of Pipo Saúde, a digital health and corporate benefits brokerage. The company acquired the operation of HRTech Convenia, a benefits brokerage that serves more than 40 clients and covers more than 11,000 lives. The transaction sets Pipo to extend its portfolio to 80,000 lives covered and 220 corporate clients.
Brazilian Telehealth act Comes Into Force
On December 28, 2022, Law No. 14,510/2022 (Telehealth Act), which authorizes the practice of Telehealth throughout the Brazilian territory, came into force. After lengthy discussion and approval by Congress, the President sanctioned the final wording of the Bill of Law 1,998/2020 without vetoes.