Fernando Pellenz has considerable experience in the Agribusiness sector, with expertise in negotiating and drafting contracts related to rural activities, such as rural partnerships, leasing of rural properties, financing and others. He has worked with rural credit recovery, including precautionary and seizure procedures involving crops, livestock and other assets linked to Agribusiness, and with different kinds of transactions involving agribusiness securities. His previous experience includes several years assisting both agricultural and cereal cooperatives as well as farmers.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Universidade de Santo Ângelo – FADISA, 2006).
• New Titles of the Brazilian Agribusiness: Training Issue, Risk Assessment and Training Price (BMF&Bovespa, 2013).
• Strategic Management and Drafting Business Contracts. (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, 2013).
• Rural Credit – Rural Credit Manual – MCR (Instituto Febraban de Educação, 2014).
• LL.M. in Business Law (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, ongoing).
• Master’s in Agribusines (UFRGS ongoing).
• Chambers an Partners Latin America 2021 – Agribusiness.
• PELLENZ, Fernando; SPINELLI, Luis Felipe; TELLECHEA, Rodrigo. Cooperativas e Recuperação Judicial. Valor Econômico, São Paulo, p. E2, 26 jun. 2014.
• Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBar).
• Member of the Law and Regulation Committee of the Brazilian Rural Society (SRB).
• Visiting professor of the graduate course in Agribusiness of the I-UMA (Instituto Universal de Marketing em Agronegócio).
- #23 Mercado futuro da soja: reflexos contratuais e econômicos
- MP do Agro e o recado do Congresso