Luiza Guindani is a corporate lawyer specialized in contract law, focused on data protection and tech-related matters. Luiza works mainly in the advisory area, with corporate contracts, especially involving technology, construction and infrastructure, energy, and data protection. Her solid experience was consolidated throughout two secondment periods, both of them in tech & innovation companies, in which she conducted the drafts of legal terms and conditions, software licenses, and service agreements. Luiza’s expertise also focuses on corporate law, mainly in mergers and acquisitions projects regarding Distributed Generation projects.
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), 2018.
• Summer Program at Harvard University (2015)
• Exchange Program at Université Grenoble Alpes (2016-2017)
• Exchange Program at Università Degli Studi di Firenze (2017/2)
• Specialized in Contract Law in Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV, 2020).
• Non-degree student of Master in Law Program at (i) IT Law: “Data protection based on case analysis”; and (ii) General Contract Theory: “Corporate Acquisition Agreements”.
• Honorable mention presenting the research “A utilização do contrato built to suit conforme a doutrina e a jurisprudência brasileira” in the Cientific Initiation of Law School – UFRGS.
• Coach of the champion team (Souto Correa’s team) at the XI Brazilian Arbitration Moot Competition – Petrônio Muniz, 2020.
- Agency Q&A – Thomson Reuters – Practical law
- Standard Clauses “Boilerplate” agreement: Brazil – Part 01
- Part 1 – Standard Clauses Boilerplate agreement: Brazil