Erika Donin Dutra
Erika Donin Dutra
In the consultancy area Erika works with commercial, national, and international contracts, including projects in civil construction and infrastructure, oil and gas, energy (solar, wind, thermoelectric, and hydroelectric), in addition to licensing, distribution, supply, and investment contracts.
In the litigation area she conducts national and international arbitration proceedings involving highly complex business disputes, particularly those involving civil construction contracts in general.
- Master of Laws in Business Contracts from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) – 2017 (Final Dissertation: Cláusula de Limitação de Responsabilidade em Contratos Comerciais paritários: extensão e limites [Limitation of Liability Clause in Parity Commercial Contracts: extension and limits], under the guidance of Prof. Luis Renato Ferreira da Silva);
- Bachelor of Laws from UFRGS – 2014 (Final dissertation: Tipicidade do Contrato de EPC [Typicity of EPC Contracts], under the guidance of Prof. Luis Renato Ferreira da Silva);
- Extension Course in Theory of Law from UFRGS – 2012.
- Translation from English into Portuguese of the chapters relating to Articles 56 to 59 of the Commentaries to the Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods. In: SCHWENZER, Ingeborg; GREBLER, Eduardo; FRADERA, Véra; PEREIRA, Cesar A. Guimarães (coords.). Schlechtriem & Schwenzer – Comentários à Convenção das Nações Unidas sobre Contratos de Compra e Venda Internacional de Mercadorias. São Paulo: Revista dos Tribunais, 2014.
- Distribution & Agency (2018). Getting the Deal Through.
- Part 1 – Standard Clauses “Boilerplate” agreement: Brazil” for Thomson Reuteurs.
- “Part 2 – Standard Clauses “Boilerplate” agreement: Brazil” for Thomson Reuteurs.
- “Part 3 – Standard Clauses “Boilerplate” agreement: Brazil” for Thomson Reuteurs.
- “Distribution Q&A: Brazil” for Thomson Reuteurs.
- “Supply of good Q&A: Brazil” for Thomson Reuteurs.
- DUTRA, Erika. Donin; MARCON, Daniele Verza; IRION, Lukas da Costa. Artificial intelligence in arbitration: should we consider the possibility of decision-rendering AI? In: YAR – Young Arbitration Review, Lisboa, Portugal, p. 14 – 19, 31/Jan/2020.
- DUTRA, Erika Donin; GREZZANA, Giacomo; LICKS, Maurício; SANSEVERINO, Gustavo; SEIBERT, Guilherme. “Dos Alunos à Professora: o Desejo pelo Mar”. In: Direito, Cultura, Método: Leituras da obra de Judith Martins-Costa. Organizadores Giovana Benetti, [et al.]. Rio de Janeiro: LMJ Mundo Jurídico, 2019, pp. 944-947.
- DUTRA, Erika Donin; BUENO, Isabelle; CAMPOS, Vitória. “The Enforceability of Emergency Arbitrators Decisions under the New York Convention”. In: YAR – Young Arbitration Review, v. 29, p. 43-46, 2018.
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Contract Law (IBDCONT);
- Member of the Institute of Cultural Studies (IEC);
- Member of the team that represented UFRGS in the 5th edition of the Petrônio Muniz Brazilian Arbitration Moot Competition – 2013;
- Member of the teams that represented UFRGS in the 21st and 22nd editions of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot – 2013/2014;
- Coach of the teams that represented Souto Correa Advogados in four editions of the Petrônio Muniz Brazilian Arbitration Moot Competition –– 2015 (1st Place), 2018, 2019 and 2020 (1st Place).