Gabriela works at Intellectual Property and Entertainment & Media areas. Her practical is focus on legal disputes of copyrights and trademarks, also in out of court matters such as contact with the collective management associations and the Central Collection and Distribution Office to regularize transfers to copyright holders. Also, Gabriela works at judicial disputes between telecom companies.
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (2022.2);
- Exchange Program for one semester at Lusíada University at Lisbon.
- The previous need for authorization of the author per use and per economic use of the intellectual work based on Brazilian Copyright Law.
- General course of Intellectual Property provided by WIPO;
- Brazil Summer School on Intellectual Property and the Audivisual Sector provided by WIPO;
- Studied Music, Copyright and Technology promoted by Music and Bussiness School in partnership with “Instituto Gênesis” from PUC-RIO.