Roberta Feiten is qualified as an Expert in Procedural Law and in Business Law. She has extensive experience in litigation involving product liability, civil liability and consumer law, including class actions, having argued before various State Courts as well as the Superior Court. Roberta has strong presence in administrative litigation related to consumer law, including administrative proceedings and public civil investigation proceedings. She also has considerable hands-on experience in dealing with the major agencies of consumer protection, such as the Brazilian Department of Consumer Protection (DPDC) and the Public Attorney’s Office.
• Recall no Brasil. Correio Braziliense, 11/08/2014. This article has an analysis of the applicable rules for recall in Brazil.
• Brazil Product Liability. Getting the Deal Through, 2014, 2015 e 2018.
• Os honorários advocatícios no Projeto do Código de Processo Civil. Portal Migalhas, 16/12/2011. This article deals with attorney fees in the code of civil procedure bill.
• LL.B. Bachelor of Laws (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, 2000)
• Expert in Business Law (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, 2003)
• Expert in Procedural Law (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, 2009)
• Guest speaker on the television program Conversas Cruzadas, of TVCOM channel, regarding Consumer Law in Brazil (10/02/2010).
• Guest speaker at Brazil- Germany Chamber of Porto Alegre about enforcement procedure according to the new procedural law rules. (2006).
• Legal 500 – Latin America – Dispute Resolution (2016).
• Análise Advocacia 500 (2016-2017-2018).
• Chambers and Partners Latin America – Product Liability (2017).
• LACCA (Latin America Corporate Counsel Association) – Litigation (2019).
• Leaders League – Civil and Commercial Litigation (2019).
• Chambers and Partners Latin America – Consumer Law (2019).