Anna Laura Dal Molin
Anna Laura Dal Molin
Anna Laura Dal Molin is a Bachelor of Laws from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), from where she graduated with academic honors. At the consultancy level, she works with corporate contracts; at the litigation level, she represents clients in complex cases involving various matters before all Brazilian court levels.
- Bachelor of Laws from the Federal University of the state of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) – class of 2020/2;
- International exchange program for two semesters at the Universidad de Alicante (Spain) – 2018.
- Non-degree student in the master’s degree program of the University of São Paulo in the subject General Theory of Corporate Law – 2022;
- Member of the Advanced Study Group about Contracts of the Arcadas Foundation in association with the Law School of the University of São Paulo – 2022;
- Non-degree student of the master’s degree program of the Federal University of the state of Rio Grande do Sul in the subject General Theory of Contracts: “M&A Agreements” – 2021;
- Coach of Souto Correa Advogado’s team for the 12th Brazilian Competition of Commercial Arbitration and Mediation of CAMARB – 2021;
- Member of the Program of Studies and Practices in Negotiation of UFRGS – 2019;
- Extension scholarship holder of the AJHE Group – Assessoria Jurídica Hernani Estrella Hernani at UFRGS – 2015.
- Graduate with honors from UFRGS – class of 2020/ 2
- Champion of the 11th Brazilian Competition of Commercial Arbitration and Mediation by the Brazilian Chamber of Commercial Mediation and Arbitration (CAMARB) – 2020. Acted as a speaker for the claimant and the defendant.
- Champion of the 10th Brazilian Competition of Commercial Arbitration and Mediation and her team was awarded the second-best memorial by the claimant in the same competition organized by the Chamber of Commercial Mediation and Arbitration (CAMARB) – 2019.
Annual Approval of Management Accounts - 2023
By the end of April 2023, Brazilian companies, especially limited liability companies and corporations, which fiscal year ended on December 31, 2022, must hold a quotaholders’ meeting or ordinary shareholders’ meeting (as the case may be).
Law that reduced the quorum for approval of certain matters in limited liability companies will come into effect on October 22nd, 2022
Law No. 14,451/2022, sanctioned on September 21st, 2022, introduced significant changes regarding the deliberation quorums for the election of non-shareholder managers, the amendment to the articles of association, corporate reorganization, and dissolution of limited liability companies.