Giovanna Sousa works in the areas of corporate criminal law and compliance, counseling individuals and legal entities on the most diverse needs pertaining to their respective areas of operation.
Her practice focuses especially on strategic litigation criminal practice and consultancy.
- Compliance training course from the University of Coimbra/IBCCRIM), 2022;
- Specialist’s degree student in Corporate Criminal Law at FGV-SP, 2022;
- Bachelor of Laws from the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC- SP), 2020;
- Academic Exchange at University of Coimbra Law School (Portugal), 2017;
- Course Proof under Suspicion: a critical look at evidence dependent on memory from IDDD, 2021;
- Extension Course Fundamentals of Data Protection and Privacy at PUC-SP, 2020;
- Criminal Psychology Course by Integra Professional Extension, 2016.
- Member of the Special Compliance Committee of OAB/SP (Brazilian Bar Association/state of São Paulo);
- Member of the Institute for the Defense of the Right to Defense (IDDD);
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Criminal Sciences (IBCCRIM);
- Project Director of the Enactus group at the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2017/2019;
- Member of the Women’s Group of Brazil, 2016;
- Member of the Ethics and Citizenship Project at Santa Cruz College, 2013;
- Member of a social project in the community of Jaguaré, 2011.