Isabelle Ferrarini Bueno
Isabelle Ferrarini Bueno
Isabelle Bueno practices in the corporate and contractual consultancy areas, with experience in corporate transactions in general, including purchase and sale of companies, spin-offs and mergers, joint ventures and consortiums, participation in and organization of shareholders’ meetings and general meetings, partial and total dissolution of companies, corporate restructuring, and succession planning.
She has experience with regulated and non-regulated infrastructure contracts, mainly in energy and natural gas projects.
Her practice also involves representing clients in court and arbitration proceedings involving corporate and contractual disputes.
- Master of Laws in Private Law from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) – 2017;
- Summer Program in International Arbitration at the American University Washington College of Law (USA) – 2014;
- Bachelor of Laws from UFRGS – 2014.
- The Enforceability of Emergency Arbitrators Decisions under the New York Convention. YAR – Young Arbitration Review, v. 29, p. 43-46, 2018 (coauthor).
- Translation of the chapters relating to Articles 61 to 65 of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. In: SCHWENZER, Ingeborg; GREBLER, Eduardo; FRADERA, Véra; PEREIRA, Cesar A. Guimarães (coords.). Schlechtriem & Schwenzer – Comments on the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. São Paulo: Revista dos Tribunais, 2014;
- 10th edition of the Doing Business report on “Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises”, 2013. Participation as a regional contributor.
- Associate at Instituto de Estudos Empresariais (IEE);
- Member of the Academic Board of the Brazilian Arbitration Students Association (ABEArb) 2013.
Annual Approval of Management Accounts - 2023
By the end of April 2023, Brazilian companies, especially limited liability companies and corporations, which fiscal year ended on December 31, 2022, must hold a quotaholders’ meeting or ordinary shareholders’ meeting (as the case may be).
Souto Correa goes to a major global event in the legal market
Taking another step in its international expansion strategy, Souto Correa takes its largest delegation yet to an annual IBA – International Bar Association conference. The event takes place between October 30 and November 4 in Miami and brings together lawyers from more than 130 countries, making it one of the largest conferences in the legal market.
Law that reduced the quorum for approval of certain matters in limited liability companies will come into effect on October 22nd, 2022
Law No. 14,451/2022, sanctioned on September 21st, 2022, introduced significant changes regarding the deliberation quorums for the election of non-shareholder managers, the amendment to the articles of association, corporate reorganization, and dissolution of limited liability companies.