Patrícia Mota Alves
Patrícia Mota Alves
An expert in labor law, Patricia Alves handles highly complex claims involving drafting codes of conduct and human resources policies, as well as reviewing labor practices to prevent liabilities and ensure compliance with legislation. She has wide experience in representing national and multinational clients in collective bargaining and union negotiations.
Furthermore, Patrícia practices in the data protection area and provides counseling to companies of many industries in both transferring employees abroad and hiring foreign employees.
She is a member of the multidisciplinary ESG team of the firm, providing consultancy to companies of many sizes and sectors with special focus on corporate governance and environmental matters.
- Specialist’s Degree in Labor Law from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)- 2011;
- Bachelor of Laws from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUC- RS)- 2009.
- A legitimidade de ações afirmativas em processos seletivos (Estadão, Sep/2020);
- Os impactos dos acidentes em barragens na rotina das empresas (Estadão, Feb/2019);
- O Bônus de Eficiência e o Incentivo aos Autos de Infrações Trabalhistas (Valor Econômico, Apr/2017);
- Um estudo sobre a flexibilização das normas trabalhistas por meio de negociação coletiva. Justiça do Trabalho, Porto Alegre, v. 29, n. 339, p. 75-91. (Mar/2012);
- O impacto do eSocial na fiscalização trabalhista (Valor Econômico, Mar/2016).
- Member of the Association of Corporate Labor Lawyers in Rio Grande do Sul (SATERGS).
[News] Data Protection
ANPD Approves the Regulation on Dosimetry and Application of Administrative Penalties of LGPD
The Brazilian National Data Protection Authority (“ANPD”) published yesterday the Resolution CD/ANPD Nr. 4, of February 24, 2023, which approves the long-awaited Regulation on Dosimetry and Application of Administrative Penalties (“Regulation”).
Global Data Review 2023
Souto Correa was listed among the global top law firms in data protection by the Global Data Review (GDR) 100 – 2023, a ranking organized by Global Data Review.