Eduardo Mascarenhas has extensive experience in labor law, representing clients in complicated labor disputes and counseling businesses of all sizes and industries on labor liability management and restructuring.
His litigation practice focuses on the defense and monitoring of high-risk claims, including public civil actions, class actions, occupational accidents, and employment ties of leading contractors.
He represents clients before the Regional Labor Courts (TRTs) and the Superior Labor Court (TST), and also handles administrative demands before the Public Labor Ministry (civil investigations, preparatory procedures, and terms of conduct adjustment), work audits (health and safety, working hours, hiring people with disabilities, and apprentices), and the National Social Security Institute (INSS).
In the consultancy area, Eduardo’s practice includes preparing opinions, drafting and reviewing internal policies, such as the implementation of benefits, awards, and remote work, auditing internal processes, and training managers. He operates mostly in the agribusiness, pharmaceuticals, financial services, technology, civil construction, retail, industry, health, and transportation industries.
- Extension course in U.S. Legal Methods from The George Washington University Law School (EUA) – 2018;
- Extension course in Labor Law and Labor Process by the School of Labor Magistracy of Rio Grande do Sul – 2016;
- Post-graduate Diploma in Business Law from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUC-RS) – 2012;
- Bachelor of Laws from PUC-RS, 2010.
- Full Member of the Institute of Business Studies (IEE);
- Director of the Association of Corporate Labor Lawyers of Rio Grande do Sul (SATERGS).